Followers

Monday 1 September 2014

first of spring...


It's the first day of spring in my world today...
So I had to celebrate with flowers...
This photo was taken yesterday at the Enchanted Adventure (once called Maze) Garden at Arthurs Seat...


Welcome to Monday Mellow Yellows!


** Please only link to your post and not your whole blog.  
** Please ensure that your post includes a link to this meme so that others may be viewed. 

*** Please avoid LONG links. They upset the blog layout.
Just use your name is the best idea.

* Please visit others  




Stay mellow with yellow!

5 comments:

betty-NZ said...

Yay, spring! I'm so glad to see signs here, too!

Mascha said...

Very pretty. Have a famous spring :-)

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Lovely! I saw my first Fall colors today. Spring there, Fall here. Just another example for me of how astounding and wonderful Earth is.
:-)
Take 25 to Hollister

Sara Chapman said...

So interesting the way the Southern hemisphere is reversed. We are seeing the end of summer here, of course. Happy Spring!

Boriana Boeva said...

It's strange. We will close the flower season, you eill start.